Refresher Course: NSPCC Child Protection
NEXT DATE - Tbc in 2013
A refresher for individuals who attended the initial course three years ago.
If enough interest is received a further date will be arranged in Caernarfon.
These one day workshops are designed as a refresher for individuals who attended the initial course three years ago.
The course will review and update information to enable participants to respond appropriately to concerns about the child's or young person's safety or well-being, and to contribute towards creating a protective environment.
AIM: To enable participants to respond appropriately to concerns about the child’s or young person’s safety or well-being, and to contribute towards creating a protective environment
OBJECTIVES: By the end of the day you should be able to:
- Discuss what constitutes child abuse and how to recognise it
- Identify legislation and guidance relating to child protection
- Respond to child protection concerns within your organisation’s guidance
- Indicate factors the contribute towards a protective environment
- Ensure diversity issues are fully integrated into the child protection process
- Recognise the importance of your role in the safety and protection of young people
For further information about this course or to book a space please contact email@example.com or 01286 668003.
Tbc in 2013
£150 + £30 V.A.T.
Veronica Grant, NSPCC
The NSPCC is inspired by a belief that we can make a difference for all children. That’s why we aim to end cruelty to children in the UK. Even if it takes many generations to realise it, we achieve much more for children by having this inspirational vision.
Cyfle Training Centre, 33-35 West Bute Street, Cardiff Bay CF10 5LH